Sunday 30 March 2014

March favourites!


I thought I would hop onto the 'monthly favourites' bandwagon, so here are my short and sweet march favourites...

1. No7 shine free primer: i have been using this stuff for about two years now and I'd say it is the cure to an oily t-zone! It applies like a cream, although very chalky and it makes your skin instantly matte, and keeps it that way all day, so recently I decided to try using it on my lips to make some of my lipsticks more matte and long lasting. It has been working pretty well!

2. Topshop lipstick in 'infrared': This has also been a favourite of mine for a few years now (ever since I plucked up the courrage to start wearing bold lipsticks). Orange is one of my favourite lipstick shades, as I think it works well with my fair skin and blue eyes. I have also been using the no7 primer under this lipstick to give it a matte Finnish.

3. Topshop ceramic daisy necklace: I happened to have £4 left on a Topshop voucher so I grabbed this necklace on a whim and I feel like I haven't taken it off since. I love small pendants like this, and I have also been loving the whole daisy trend this spring.

4. Drowners - Drowners self titled debut album was finally released in February and I have had it on repeat since my CD came in the post. I'm not the best at describing music, but I'd say if you like your indie bands then you will probably like drowners! (P.s Matt hitt, the bands front man is also a male model...) My favourite tracks on the album are shell across my tongue and Luv, hold me down.

Mountains of school work a side, March was a pretty fun month, although I think that was mainly due to the amazing weather we have had In England recently. Fingers crossed that it stays! 

2 comments:

  1. you can never have enough dainty necklaces, at least that's what we think. We're obsessed with your daisy necklace, it we owned one we probably wouldn't' take it off either!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ceara! I like your blog. Great post too! I followed you on Bloglovin'. I hope you'd follow back. :)

    xx
    thesenestedthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete